Thursday, December 23, 2010

Regarding Me: Monitization, Recreation, Yearning and Learning.

Monitization:
I'm learning to Program software.  I am taking private lessons from a very intelligent friend.  Which I am very excited about.  Also I'm going to school for Network/Systems Administration.
IT/IS jobs are frugal.  Life is looking up in this area.

Recreation:
For fun, I am going to movies, and hanging out with family with the rare occasion of dropping friends into the equation.  Also I sit at home and pick up my guitar and start writing songs based on creativity, not essentially knowledge of this instrument.  I bang on my djembe.  Another thing that surprised me is putting creative Christmas presents together was very enjoyable.

Yearning:
I really REALLY want to learn how to play the Tabla drums like this guy-



I love the rich and wet tones from the bāyāñ (used with left hand)  And the high tones with the tabla
a set of these babies will set you back around $400.  This is what I yearn for.

Learning:
Other then going to school and passing with flying colors, I am learning new songs on the guitar,  C, C++ Programming language, How to dominate on Black Ops, How to save money, How to prove myself, and how to keep up with my little girl. 
She's starting to walk everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment