Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stress

Lets talk about stress and all the "crap" that comes with it...

How do you deal with it?

Any weird things happen to your body?

Well let me tell you why I am stressed...

SCHOOL-  1. PowerPoint presentation.[worth 25% of my grade] (tuesday) 
                    2. study for test on chapter 8. (Saturday)
                    3. Study for finals (within 2 weeks)
                    4. Complete rough draft for 5 page research paper (monday)
                    5. Math homework (ever night)
                
WORK- Try to get as many hours in as possible because I can barely afford my bills.  (minimum 32+ hrs a week)

BILLS-  1. Insurance
              2. Day Care
              3. Cell Phone (which is somehow always higher then expected)
              4. Therapy
              5. GAS (i have a freakin jeep), food, and other expenses.

PERSONAL LIFE-
Where do I start??????????????   I won't bore you with my self pity.

All in all the reason I wanted to talk about this is that my body has very stange ways of dealing with stress.
I get headaches... loose my appetite, BUT THE STRANGEST THING HAPPENS


1 comment: